Friday, June 2, 2017

A Poem and a Weekend Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #224!


Every Friday I host my weekend blog hop, Make My Saturday Sweet. You are always welcome to link anything that is family friendly and I hope you visit at least one or two other bloggers in the linky.

I always post something too on that day. Sometimes it's a recipe, or something about my family. Today I'm sharing with you one of my poems and this one was inspired by a poem that a friend wrote for me. Mine is titled, "Alpha and Omega."


Alpha and Omega

He is the Alpha and Omega
The beginning and the end
He is Creator and Caretaker
Our Comforter and Friend

He laughs at the impossible
He knows it can be done
All power and authority
Belong to the Son

Now if you didn’t get it yet
And if you haven’t heard
He always keeps His promises
It’s written in His Word

So whatever He has done before
He can do again
Remember He’s Creator, Caretaker
Your Comforter and Friend

~ Christina Morley ~


*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:

for Beginner and Reluctant Intermediate Readers

I Hate Reading: A funny book for 6-9 year old intermediate reluctant readers by [Bacon, Beth, Bacon, Arthur, Bacon, Henry]


for Beginner Readers

Chicken Does Not Want to be a Chicken (J-Tech Learn to Read Books Book 1) by [Takaoka, Elsa]


Fantasy Series for New Adults

The Road to Light (The Path of Zaan Book 1) by [Rieke, C.K.]


*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky


Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena